This advertisecare.com website is owned and operated by Fulbridge Social Care Ltd and is available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it, you are accepting and agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Use of the site
The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and for employers and care agencies seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose.
You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site and if you do or if you perform any other unauthorised processing of information on the site it shall be deemed a material breach of these terms and conditions which, in the case of a Customer, shall entitle us to terminate the Services immediately on notice in writing.
Further, we reserve the right to suspend provision of the Services to you in circumstances where we reasonably believe that you have performed any unauthorised processing of information. In respect of any personal data accessed or otherwise processed by a Customer because of access to the site or the Services, the Customer agrees that it shall be the sole data controller of such personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and, as such, shall be solely responsible for its processing.
Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003
Jobseekers and recruiters need to be aware that this job board operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply work-seekers to recruiters (or vice versa). This means that we do not:
- Obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters to select a suitable work-seeker.
- Obtain confirmation of the identity of a work-seeker or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled.
- Take any steps to ensure the work-seeker and recruiter are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the work-seeker to fulfil the position to be filled.
- Take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the work-seeker or the recruiter for the work-seeker to fulfil the position to be fulfilled.
- Give any indication to recruiters whether work-seekers are unsuitable (or suitable) for any position to be filled in any circumstances.
- Propose work-seekers to recruiters or provide any information about them.
- Take up any references in relation to a work-seeker.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (the “Regulations”) seek to ensure that work-seekers are only proposed by employment agencies for roles for which they are properly qualified and that recruiters are only offered work-seekers who have the appropriate levels of experience, training, qualifications and authorisation for the position to be filled. Since we are only a venue and do not propose or introduce work-seekers to recruiters or vice versa, it is recommended that, if you are a work-seeker you undertake the steps set out in the Regulations to ensure your suitability for the role advertised or, if you are a recruiter, to ensure a work-seeker’s suitability for the role.
CVs and job advertisements
CVs and job advertisements contained on the site are provided by candidates and by prospective employers and their agents and are not reviewed by us. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of CVs or advertisements and expect candidates and prospective employers to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
Services and information provided on the site by us and our third-party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking or recruitment process. Neither we nor our third-party suppliers can guarantee their suitability or prospects of success in any case.
We try to ensure continuous availability of the site and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the site at any time.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and all disputes shall be decided by the English courts.
In these terms and conditions:
- ‘Customer’ means any person, company, organisation or firm which purchases Services from us;
- ‘Services’ means all recruitment products and services made available by us from time to time;
- ‘Contract Month’ means, in respect of any Order Form relating to the provision of Services for a specified period of months, the calendar month commencing on the start date specified in the Order Form and ending on the day before the same date in the next calendar month. For example, the calendar month commencing on 24 February and ending 28 days later;
- ‘Contract Term’ means the full term specified in the Order Form.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. We will aim to give you reasonable notice in advance of implementing such changes by posting the revised terms and conditions on the web site and indicating the effective date that such updated terms and conditions will come into force (“Effective Date”). Where we deem the changes as significant we may also choose to email our registered users with the revised terms and conditions. The revised terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you if you continue to use the web site and our services after the Effective Date.
Prices are as specified in the advertisecare check-out and are guaranteed for the period stated.
If any Services to be used within any time specified on the Order Form are not used within that period, they may not be carried over into any subsequent period. The Customer will be responsible for payment for any unused Services.
Payments & Credit Terms
All prices are quoted inclusive of VAT.
We may terminate the provision of Services if:
- The Customer is in material breach of these terms and conditions and has not remedied such breach within ten days of notice specifying the breach and requiring that it be remedied, or:
- The Customer becomes insolvent, ceases to trade or goes into liquidation.
Intellectual Property Rights
These terms and conditions do not transfer any (intellectual) property right, license or right of use from us to the customer. All of our rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark rights, database rights, logos, titles as well as any other commercial rights) remain our (intellectual) property without restriction.
All material and content published by us is subject to our intellectual property rights (copyright, trademark rights and database rights), except for the individual elements of such material and content designed by the Customer or a third party that are already subject to a Customer’s or third party’s intellectual property rights and that have not been modified or revised by us. Customer also acknowledges that he has no rights, in or to, such intellectual property other than the right to use in fulfilment of the contractual obligations.
License to use Customer’s name, trademarks and logos
Customer agrees that advertisecare may use the Customer’s name, trademarks and logos (“IP-Rights”) for the purposes of providing the Services.
Limitation of liability
Our total liability to the Customer in respect of any Services, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, is limited to the total amount paid to us during the Contract Term for such Services or £10,000, whichever is the greater.
We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on advertisecare. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the site or the advertisecare database get results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from advertisecare any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly.
The Rules are:
- No duplicating of jobs at the expense of other clients’ jobs.
- No gratuitous use of keywords in job descriptions or job titles. Gratuitous means deliberately inserting words, strings of words, or repeating job titles, with the intention of influencing position in the results listing, or increasing the number of page views.
- Job advertisements placed on advertisecare must be for genuine vacancies only, and not for other products or services, either relating to or unrelated to recruitment including, but not limited to, affiliate schemes, pyramid selling schemes or any other so called ‘business opportunity’.
- URLs or email links (live or text only) are not permitted in the body copy of the job description page. Email links are permitted from the ‘send an email’ link and URL linking is permitted from the ‘apply online’ link.
Responses to advertisements
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring advertisecare into disrepute.
We do not guarantee any response to your advertisement or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate equipment and are connected to the appropriate services to enable you to post jobs to advertisecare.
Content and links
If your advertisement links to another site via our external apply online option, you are responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of your advertisement and the linked site. We may remove from advertisecare any advertisement which contains content or links to a site which, in our opinion, is defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring advertisecare into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in your advertisements.
advertisecare supports the current and most recent previous versions of all popular browsers, and follows the HTML 4.01 (loose) and CSS 2.1 W3C standards. If your browser is not supported, you may still be able to access our site, but you may encounter some display problems.
Use of candidate database
Rights in the database
Database rights and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property rights in the candidate database belong to advertisecare. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights in the database or its content and that your retention and use of the database and its content is governed by these terms and conditions.
Use of the database
The material you are entitled to receive from the candidate database is determined by the product you have purchased from us. On receipt of this material you may:
- Use, search or download it to your database using the Candidate Search back office interface and its associated functions for finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies that you or (if you are an employment agency or employment business) your client wish to fill.
- Use the information about the individuals contained in the database for contacting them.
- Use the information only in connection with your own recruitment-related activities.
You may NOT:
- Supply, sell or license material from the candidate database, or a copy of it, to any other person, including another member of your group of companies.
- Download, search or view the database through any automated (e.g. “scraping”) process.
- Contact the individuals on the database or make or allow any use of the information about those individuals, other than for finding suitable candidates for specific job vacancies. You must, always, comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all subsequent legislation and regulations.
- Access our candidate database from a system that is not fully patched or does not have industry standard Anti-Virus software installed that is regularly updated.
Deletion of database material
You agree to delete all material from the candidate database upon its replacement with up-to-date material or the satisfactory conclusion of your search for a suitable candidate, whichever occurs first.
Dealings with candidates
You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals you may contact using information from the candidate database and not do anything which may bring advertisecare into disrepute.
Usernames are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. Passwords must be kept confidential and secure. We may deny access to a username if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these terms and conditions.
Customer supplied content
- These terms and conditions apply to all advertising campaigns (‘Campaigns’) and other material accepted by advertisecare for display on any of our web sites. By placing any such material, you accept these terms and conditions as principal, even if you are acting as agent or buyer for the third-party advertiser.
- You are responsible for the content of material supplied by you and for ensuring that you have the right to supply it to us and that it complies with all relevant legislation and codes of practice. If we receive complaints about any material or its content we may, at our discretion, remove the material from display without reference or liability to you. You will indemnify us against any claim that the material infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others or is defamatory or otherwise offensive.
- If you are an employment agency or an employment business (as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973) it is your responsibility to ensure the advertisements you place on advertisecare comply with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.